As women committed to developing the potential of other women, we are excited to be able to support young women as they continue their education and make a mark on their community.
- Applicant must be a woman of at least 17 years of age
- Currently a graduating high school senior
- Current resident of Pitt County
- Pending acceptance to a post-secondary institution
- May not be an immediate relative of a JLG member (i.e. sibling, daughter)
- Scholars must use the funds awarded within one calendar year from the official award date.
- Scholarship funds will be dispersed directly to the educational institution for expenses incurred while attending the program (e.g., tuition/program fees, books, supplies, lodging)
Applicants must submit the following information for consideration:
- Completed application form
- High school transcripts
- Should be emailed directly from counselor to email@example.com
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Please upload below
- Two letters of recommendation from an academic advisor, academic counselor or an individual who can attest to your service
- Should be emailed directly from the writer to firstname.lastname@example.org